L@@K!!! -----------------> 12+ BBS & White Silkie Eggs *NY* *NPIP*

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
12+ Brd. BBS and Brd. White Silkie Eggs to ship tomorrow, Thursday March 22nd as long as I get payment by 8am EST.

Sale!! Normall $70 per dozen.

In the BBS pen I have black & blue males over black, splash and blue hens. These are NOT hatchery birds. The birds are exhibition stock. Whites are pure whites. Fertility has been confirmed.
*Just want to note that this past spring I paired up a blue cock over a splash hen and got a calico, 2 grays, and 2 chicks that hatched chipmunk colored but feathered in totally blue.*

Post SOLD and then send payment.

Paypal Instant Payment ONLY! Send to [email protected]

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE". If you need NPIP paperwork, please pm or email me right after you pay, or include it in the notes to seller section on paypal.

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I can't guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges. Buy purchasing these eggs you are agreeing to it. Please leave feedback when your eggs arrive and I will do the same. Thank you.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

See pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.SundownSilkies.com and www.facebook.com/SundownSilkies

Back
Top Bottom