1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

L@@K Bearded Gray Silkie Pullet ~Beautiful Girl~ *NPIP*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Nov 26, 2011.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Band #261
    Auction is for a bearded gray silkie pullet. She came from a blue or black male over a splash female. Nice type. Wasn't sure if she was a gray, but other breeders said yes she is a gray. I was planning to hold on to her until January and show her, but i've decided not to go to the show (don't feel like bathing birds in the middle of winter), so i'm letting her go now. Sweet little bird. I think she'll be a real nice bird for somebody who is working with gray silkies. Hatched in June.
    If you have any questions just ask. I need to get a picture of her comb, feet, and eyes.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Shipping
    I plan to ship out December 5th provided it is cool enough. NO shipping to Virginia, Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry. Shipping is by express mail. Shipping charges and box charge is $55 added to bid price. Express mail includes $100 insurance, if you want more let me know and you can purchase that for a couple extra bucks. I was told by the post office that if the box arrives fine, but the birds are dead, they do not pay out insurance money. The only way you get insurance money is if the box is damaged and the birds are dead. Also, NO refunds on shipping for late delieveries. For more shipping info please see my website at www.SundownSilkies.com
    I am NPIP certified and will put the vs 9-3 form on the bottom of the box.

Payment
    Payment can be either by paypal or USPS money order. My paypal is [email protected] 50% of the payment is NON-refundable, so make sure you are serious about the purchase of these birds before you bid. The only way I refund 100% is if I can not fill the order. NO refunds, exchanges or returns on birds. Once I ship them out, they are yours. I am not responsible for how the birds are treated during the postal system. So far I have not had any birds arrive dead/injured.

Email with any questions.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2011
  2. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    [​IMG] Beautiful girl!

3. SundownWaterfowl

Here is pictures of her feet comb, and eyes. Eyes are a bit darker than pictured.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. GA_in_GA

GA_in_GA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2011
    Southwest Georgia
    Pretty girl!

5. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Thank you! I was so suprised when she popped out of the egg. [​IMG]

6. huckleberryfarm

huckleberryfarm Chickenista

Jan 7, 2010
    Greenwood, SC
    I've been popping those out too! Very pretty!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by