L@@K Bearded Gray Silkie Pullet ~Beautiful Girl~ *NPIP*

SundownWaterfowl

Crowing
14 Years
Mar 16, 2008
Southern Columbia County NY
Band #261
Auction is for a bearded gray silkie pullet. She came from a blue or black male over a splash female. Nice type. Wasn't sure if she was a gray, but other breeders said yes she is a gray. I was planning to hold on to her until January and show her, but i've decided not to go to the show (don't feel like bathing birds in the middle of winter), so i'm letting her go now. Sweet little bird. I think she'll be a real nice bird for somebody who is working with gray silkies. Hatched in June.
If you have any questions just ask. I need to get a picture of her comb, feet, and eyes.

DSC05561.jpg
DSC05559.jpg
DSC05557.jpg
DSC05556.jpg
DSC05555.jpg
DSC05554.jpg
DSC05553.jpg
DSC05551.jpg
DSC05549.jpg
DSC05548.jpg

Shipping
I plan to ship out December 5th provided it is cool enough. NO shipping to Virginia, Alaska or Hawaii. Sorry. Shipping is by express mail. Shipping charges and box charge is $55 added to bid price. Express mail includes $100 insurance, if you want more let me know and you can purchase that for a couple extra bucks. I was told by the post office that if the box arrives fine, but the birds are dead, they do not pay out insurance money. The only way you get insurance money is if the box is damaged and the birds are dead. Also, NO refunds on shipping for late delieveries. For more shipping info please see my website at www.SundownSilkies.com
I am NPIP certified and will put the vs 9-3 form on the bottom of the box.

Payment
Payment can be either by paypal or USPS money order. My paypal is [email protected] 50% of the payment is NON-refundable, so make sure you are serious about the purchase of these birds before you bid. The only way I refund 100% is if I can not fill the order. NO refunds, exchanges or returns on birds. Once I ship them out, they are yours. I am not responsible for how the birds are treated during the postal system. So far I have not had any birds arrive dead/injured.

Email with any questions.
Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom