"La cage de poulet"

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by deJardine, Apr 29, 2009.

1. deJardine

deJardine New Egg

Apr 29, 2009
    Hello!

I have fallen in love with the design of "La Cage de Poulet"

I wanted to see if I could find out more info on building this - with some minor mods... does anyone have plans for this setup? Ideas/advice would be great!

Thanks in advance.

2. RendonRoo

RendonRoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2009
    ft. worth
    I'm sure that if you e-mailed the person on that site that they would love to share info with you. BTW i've seen that site before and i think your making a great choice. Just looks easy to build, functional, and just pretty darned good looking too. Good Luck and enjoy

3. deJardine

deJardine New Egg

Apr 29, 2009
    [​IMG] Thanks! My DH and I just did the "planning walk" and are going to build something similar from a pre-existing structure... and make it 8x16 total - with the inside coop 4x8 ~ and about 36 inches off the ground. I think this should be plenty of room for 25 birds (10 are bantam size) who will also have the option to free range in our goat pasture during the daytime.

Now all that needs to be done is to strip to existing structure down to the posts and get to work! So much to do...

I will be sure to take photos of our progress! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by