Ladies Dresses/jackets/skirts NICE church clothes NEW WITH TAGS!

Cindiloohoo

Quiet as a Church Mouse
14 Years
Dec 19, 2009
Southwest TN
45943_012.jpg

45943_011.jpg

Ladies Size 12. Retail $139 Price is $40+shipping

I will be listing several new outfits, dresses, ladies pantsuits etc. on here. I am selling these for a friend who can't move them in their local shop. So, all of them will be DEEPLY discounted. I will list any flaws per item(one missing a button one needs tiny repair) and the retail value of each. All of these are ASHRO brand so far. PM me with any questions so I will be sure not to miss any questions. I will combine shipping if anyone is interested in more than one item, just please let me know in advance. I'll try to post a few at a time with pricing. Some of them you can see on Ashro.com if you care to look as the company is still selling most of these clothes. They also have a size chart for this brand here http://www.ashro.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?pageName=clothingSizingChart if there are any questions regarding sizing. Most of these items are overstocks. A couple were obviously store returns. I ship FAST!

THANKS!!!!!

Last edited:
Helena Jacket Dress Size 12 Retail $104-189(assuming the $189 includes the hat & we haven't got the hat) The price on this outfit is $30+shipping.
45943_ashro.jpg

45943_ashro_2.jpg

This is WHITE...my camera is awful
hmm.png

Felicity Jumpsuit Size 14 Retail $79. Price is $18+shipping. THIS ITEM DOES NEED A BUTTON RESOWN!! Button is in the bag with the outfit though!

45943_ash.jpg

ETA: That is not a spot on the lower right leg...it's apparently dust in my livingroom...guess that's a hint huh? LOL!!

Last edited:
(2)Maliki Skirt Sets One is Size Medium, the other is Size Large. Retail $99. Price will be $24+shipping.

45943_asro1.jpg

45943_ashro2.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom