Ladies of the garden coop celebrate their first birthday

earthy_chicks

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
Well it's been a whole year and the ladies are looking so grown up! So I updated my personal page with new photos of them. Take a peak if you are interested.<br>
Ahhhh, spring has sprung

stilwellchick

Songster
12 Years
Jun 16, 2007
Stilwell, KS
Beautiful birds, beautiful coop and property. Things grow so easily in Oregon and Washington compared with the prairie here with it's extremes of heat and cold. Your pullets are now officially hens!

Dixiedoodle

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
OH, they are so cute! Your coop is lovely..Thanks for sharing pictures of your ladies..Dixie

Redfeathers

Songster
12 Years
Oct 11, 2007
Gervais OR
Beautiful girls. Love your coop and your yard. Despite the rain we are having, we have to be thankful for all that wonderful greenery we get to live with every day.

Your SLW is so pretty, I just bought a chick last week and I hope she turns out to be an nice as your girl.

earthy_chicks

In the Brooder
12 Years
Apr 19, 2007
Thank you! They got their favorite treat for their bday, cottage cheese with peas- yum. I've had such a great time with them, from feedstore chicks to backyard divas. Chickens rock

Dixiedoodle

Songster
12 Years
Apr 14, 2007
I know we aren't suppose to ask 'parents' which is their favorite but I would really like to know. Since you have several var./breeds that I am thinking about getting--I thought you might share your thoughts w/ us...Dixie

Top Bottom