Lady amherst pheasent chicks *PICS*

S n M Poultry

Crowing
14 Years
Aug 31, 2007
Riverside,CA
I hatched one little chick and i have another one zipping. I got these eggs from Bitty girl. just wanna say thanks to her and let her know she is a grand hen
lol.png

jeffrey137.jpg

jeffrey136.jpg

jeffrey133.jpg

jeffrey134.jpg

EDITED TO SAY: this is not my computer so i did not put the hello kitty stickers on it ,lol

Last edited:
How cute!! I really want some. My guy is getting pheasent and quail as soon as he has their pen ready. I really like the lady amherst pheasents and am hoping to talk him into one of them.
big_smile.png
Add more pictures as they grow up!!

Quote:
well hopfully you guys get some. i will get more pics in about to weeks. im also hopeing to get more eggs so i can have more. im also looking for reeves eggs to
big_smile.png

Ohhhh... I looked up the Reeves Pheasant and now I want to talk him into them too.
tongue.png
I may try to find a book with pictures and hint that he get them. He let me get my Sebastopol Geese so the quail and pheasents are his. He can get the ones he wants but I wonder if I can tip him in the direction of some of them.
big_smile.png
I also like the golden pheasents too. Hummm.... How to make him think these are the breeds he wants.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom