1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lady amherst pheasent chicks *PICS*

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by S n M Poultry, May 20, 2008.

1. S n M Poultry

S n M Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    I hatched one little chick and i have another one zipping. I got these eggs from Bitty girl. just wanna say thanks to her and let her know she is a grand hen [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDITED TO SAY: this is not my computer so i did not put the hello kitty stickers on it ,lol

Last edited: May 20, 2008
  2. nutmeggie

nutmeggie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    How cute!! I really want some. My guy is getting pheasent and quail as soon as he has their pen ready. I really like the lady amherst pheasents and am hoping to talk him into one of them. [​IMG] Add more pictures as they grow up!!

3. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Quote:well hopfully you guys get some. i will get more pics in about to weeks. im also hopeing to get more eggs so i can have more. im also looking for reeves eggs to [​IMG]

4. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    it looks so terrified in the first pic. maybe it's terrified of the hello kitty stickers...

5. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    hehehe... it's sooooooooo cute [​IMG]

7. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    im uploading a video of the second one hatching.

8. nutmeggie

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    Ohhhh... I looked up the Reeves Pheasant and now I want to talk him into them too. [​IMG] I may try to find a book with pictures and hint that he get them. He let me get my Sebastopol Geese so the quail and pheasents are his. He can get the ones he wants but I wonder if I can tip him in the direction of some of them. [​IMG] I also like the golden pheasents too. Hummm.... How to make him think these are the breeds he wants. [​IMG]

9. S n M Poultry

Aug 31, 2007
    Riverside,CA
    Quote:Thats great. A word of advice for the reeves is that they are really really aggresive. and they will attack you.

10. nutmeggie

Apr 14, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    Hehe.. okay which are beautiful but nicer then? I don't think we would be holding the pheasents much but I want birds that are friendly around people.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by