1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lady Amherst.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by wipfarm, Nov 15, 2011.

1. wipfarm

wipfarm New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
    Does anyone have a line on quality females for sale? I have three males and no hens.

2. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    You may also want to try a post in the Want To Buy section.

3. deserthotwings

deserthotwings Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    Queen Creek AZ
    Try using www.leonvalleytradingco.com I purchased birds from them 2 years ago and they were outstanding (still are). They are not cheap, but if your looking for quality stock I don't think you can do better. I don't believe they are selling now at least not until April but if you want mature birds they might be able to help you out. Or, you might try your local Creigslist.com Good Luck Amego

4. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    That site says that "all gamebirds have been discontinued", looks like they only sell chickens now.

5. wipfarm

wipfarm New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
  6. wipfarm

wipfarm New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
    Craigslist has been a bust for months also. I have tried a few states out with no luck. Thank you though for the thought. I need at least one adult hen.

7. wipfarm

wipfarm New Egg

Nov 15, 2011
    There is a pheasant breeder in NH near the coast named Tony. Does anyone know how to find him?

8. rittert3

rittert3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    Ks (Manhattan area)
    He's on quite a bit if you look through a couple posts in the pheasant forum you will beable to find him and sent him a pm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by