Ladyhunter from Michigan

welcome-byc.gif
Chicken math so soon! LOL Took us a year. Sooner is probably better though. Glad to have you join us.

I cannot figure out how to post..i have two of the 3week old chickens that have problems and want to detail the issues and see if anyone has solutions. Any guidance would be great... Do i just create a new thread every new post?

I cannot figure out how to post..i have two of the 3week old chickens that have problems and want to detail the issues and see if anyone has solutions. Any guidance would be great... Do i just create a new thread every new post?

If you want to post on this thread just click Post a Reply.

Last edited:
2 Jumbo Cornish Rock Cross... Their whole body swollen, thought impacted crop, removed food for 8 hours one day only gave water.. Swelling down considerably. Two days later removed food for 12 hours.. Same thing. When food re-introduced they ate like I'm going to try and attach a picture were starving. Both are pretty hot to the touch and one was pretty lethargic. I took out bedding and laid a sheet down thinking they are eating bedding, they are in dog cage and they are separated from 3 other chicks of different breeD's their food was taken away a few hours ago. They seem to constantly be trying to poop...do they twitch alot in that area anyway? Don't notice that with the others.
I just gave them water with the apple cider vinegar...they LOVE IT!

You might try posting on the "emergencies, diseases, inuries, cures," thread in detail and also on the meat birds thread. Cornish x grow incredibly fast and eat themselves to death - they are bred to be processed early - they wear out their organs and legs quickly. If they are grown out too long they will die anyway.

Back
Top Bottom