Lake Cumberland Game Bird Farm & Hatchery

rbar

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jan 17, 2009
Dayton, Tennessee
Has anyone actually received an order from Lake Cumberland this year? Have they gone out of business?
I ordered on January 17th! Anyone know if this Dave Wilson fellow still around?

No response from email for QUITE some time, the phones are turned off or out of memory for messages...tried BOTH numbers often. They are non-respondent.
I do NOT recommend doing any business with them.
NOT the most professional people, to say the least.
Their last automated response said the following:

"Greetings! From Lake Cumberland Game Bird Farm We are doing our best to reply to all emails, however this is a verybusy time of year and we get overwhelmed with email, if You areemailing about an Order that has not been placed more than twoweek,please rest assured that all is in order and Your order will beshipped in the order it came in,Most of the time with in a couple ofdays, sometimes We get a few days behind this time of Year! But catchup very fast with the volume of eggs gathered each day, We Have twolines to Our office, 765-381-3642 or 606-348-6370 , Please keep tryingif busy! Once again I would like to Thank You for Your Order orintrest at Lake Cumberland Game Bird Farm and Hatchery,
-- Thanks Very Much!David Wilson
Lake Cumberland Game Bird Farm & Hatchery
7768 East Hwy 90
Monticello, Wayne
Kentucky 42633

606-348-6370

WOW, I just looked them up in the Better Business Bureau...I wish I had done that before...several complaints.
Anyone got a GOOD source for the white Texas A&M quail?
Thanks!

RBAR

Back
Top Bottom