Lake Elsinore Chicken Friends Meet Up.

hosspak

Songster
6 Years
Sep 2, 2013
Lake Elsinore, CA.
You are all cordially invited to the first Annual (Maybe) Lake Elsinore, CPP/BYC South meet-up. The date is November 15 and the location will be at Lakepoint Park, at 420 E Lakeshore Dr Lake Elsinore, CA. 92530. Starts at 10am until dusk. There are trees, a playground, restrooms, and a limited amount of picnic tables w/bbq's (3 in the area). Plenty of parking, but will have to make an aprox 100 yard walk. The spot is overlooking the lake and the weather should be perfect. So come one, come all and tell a friend and pack a picnic lunch.
Feel free to add what you're looking for or what you want to bring. And please share the tread. Any questions, PM me... Thanks...

Someone suggested that I post a want/need/offer list for the meet-up... So here you go!
The names on this list are FaceBook names if you have any questions.

Susan Sherrin Marsh

I'm looking for polish pullet and or frizzled pullet. 2 frizzled polish would put me in heaven. I have the roos, I need the pullets. Color does not matter.

Linda Ramirez

Looking for a frizzle Tolbunt polish rooster~anyone have one for sale?

KaiKyn RoRy Ev
I have some birds I would like to bring if anyone is interested. I'd love to barter for some hatching eggs! Interested in silkies, polish, seramas, cortunix quail, or chukar. Try me on others! I can bring: Cream leg bar chicks (due next Wednesday) Lavender orpingtons (due next Wednesday)
Barnyard mixes, possibly olive Eggers in the mix (due this Sunday)
California whites (due this weekend)
One gold laced cochin pullet (currently 4 weeks)
Two mutts, part Easter Eggers (currently 4 weeks)

Melinda Marr
I will bring a pair of my breeding Seramas, this pair has produced many great offspring for me. Only reason they are going to be available is because I want to be able to focus a little more on my modern games.

KaiKyn RoRy Ev

Want to buy: Hatching Eggs! Silkies, polish, serama, cochin, quail, try me on others. Hatching has become a fast addiction! I have chicks I can trade or pay cash. For chicks, please see my for sale post.
Lisa La Loca

Anyone interested in a 6 month old rosecomb cockerel? Just started crowing.
I have a Jersey Giant hen that is 1.5 yrs old and two 4 month old cockerels. Anyone interested? Sale or trade.

Rick Holland

Does anyone have any quail egg trays that they want to bring to the meet up? It seems that quail DO lay more than 1 egg every other day. In the last 24 hours I have found 22 eggs from 8 or 9 hens???

Lynne Van Dyke
I have Bantam Cochin Pullets & Cockerels (PQ) for sale that will be available at Lake Elsinore. If anyone is interested, I can post pics. One of the pullets is a Black Mottled Frizzle. I also have 2 Red Frizzle Cockerels, a Blue Mille Fleur pullet & many Black Barred & Birchen type Cockerels.

Bea's Fuzzybutts

Have these two chickens for trade or sale They told me they were RiR but as you can see they are more in the Game side. Looking for hatching eggs or just about anything. Cash is also good.... Lol
Posted in BYC; Originally Posted by pickledpenny View Post

Would anyone be interested in 2-3 week old chicks at the lake e meetup? I am expecting some hatches over the next two weeks including some California whites, lavender orpingtons, and barnyard mixes. I can only keep a few, so there should be several extras ready. Possibly two 6 week old ameracaunas and a gold laced Wyandotte if I can bring myself to part with them as well.

Rachel Bowman
I have a few buff silkie pullets, 1 partridge silkie pullet and 1 buff silkie stag that I'll be bringing. $15/pullet and rooster is free. I also have 5 runner ducks, 4 hens 1 drake. All are adults and will be laying in spring. $20/hen and drake is free. I also have two Ameracauna/Australorp stags free to good homes, they're super tame so not meat birds. I may also have some mixed egg layer chicks to bring as well. If interested please let me know!

Mariane Hansen
Pictured: Partridge silkie rooster and pullet (not pictured but same coloring as the rooster) pair 6 months $25, cuckoo maran hen 15 months $15, golden laced polish crested pullet 6 months $15, not pictured: variety of black and partridge silkie age 3-4 months $10, olive egger pullets 4 months not yet laying but they were sold to me as olive eggers $15. Will discount if you buy more than one.

Martha Mae Boersma
Ok I will have for sale 2 Bantam Polish Roosters both hatched April 20 2014 and 3 Bantam Polish Pullets hatched May 8 2014.

Karen Malcor-Chapman
All I have left to sell is 1 young Serama roo, 2 Serama roo show prospects, and some tiny chicks - unless someone wants something enough to pre-pay me or has something (Serama Hens) that I want to buy specifically, I don't know if I'll be there. I would like a nice BIG fat, clean-legged laying hen, though. Willing to buy or trade for Seramas.

From the Crazy H-Bar Ranch;
Wow, time sure flies when you're setting up for an event. Trying to get all my ducks in a row.... well all my chickens anyway, for next Saturday. It will be here too quick. I love the response from interested people, so lets keep it up... Please keep the lists updated with whatever you will be bringing or what it is that you're looking for. I would like to take this opportunity now (because I will forget on Saturday) to thank everyone for your support and interest in helping to make this a successful event. I look forward to meeting new friends and seeing old friends (Susan). Again, thanks so much and hit me up if you have any questions.

Side note: Those of you who are bringing stuff for the raffle, could you please PM me with a list of the items that you plan to bring so I can put together a schedule, thanks again.

Good morning everyone. I was wondering if they're was anyone who wanting to see any chicken related demos at the meet up? Post your thoughts here and we will see what we will see!!! I would like to see a demo on vent sexing chicks... If someone knows how and has chicks that would be willing to be molested (the chicks, not you) please let me know. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom