Lake Stevens Washington White Wyndotte Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SleepyHollowFarm, Apr 24, 2008.

1. SleepyHollowFarm

SleepyHollowFarm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2008
    Lake Stevens, WA
    I have 6 people on the list and will do 4 more people. The first people to send me a message will get the eggs.... I will take people on the standbye too in case someone backs out or the ladies keep laying up a storm.

Lake Stevens, Washington

Here I will post this in here also.

Did everyone seem my offer on the Bantam White Wyndotte Eggs? I have 6 people on the list and will do probally 4 more people. I am offer hopefully people that want to show them champion blood lines of Wyndotte eggs (12 dozen) you pay the shipping. Let me know asap so I can get you on the list.

http://knightsofnotion.googlepages.com/
    Click on the duck in the middle for my bird website!

Hey, this is Joshua J. Simon from lake Stevens, Wa checking in. I am a APA Master exhibitor(#477) of poultry, specializing in Waterfowl, Poultry and Pigeons which I have raised for almost 20 years now. My main breed in Waterfowl is Call Ducks (White, Grey, Pastels and Blue Fawns) I also have Manderins, Pekins and Tufted Roman Geese. I have some of the top White Wyandotte bantams on the west coast(exquisit, Dan Jerome lines). I have access to top exhibition quality poultry, waterfowl, gamebirds and pigeon breeders in the nation.
    I judge at open and youth fairs, both Fit and Show and Type. i will be working on my APA/ABA licence starting next year.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2008
  2. TerrasCritters

TerrasCritters In a new coop

Oct 24, 2007
    You should try to find some 4-H kids who you KNOW will put these birds to good use.
    Good luck!

3. Denece&Lacey

Denece&Lacey Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2008
    Alvord, Tx
    Thats what I want them for. My daughter will show them in 4-H next year. I already replied to the first message. Thanks

4. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    Thanks Joshua! [​IMG]
    Good luck with your APA/ABA license! That's wonderful!

5. TerrasCritters

Oct 24, 2007
    Denece&Lacey :

Thats what I want them for. My daughter will show them in 4-H next year. I already replied to the first message. Thanks

Thats awesome! Best of luck!!​

6. AnSfarms

AnSfarms Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2007
    Nebraska
    Josh,

I had PM'd you, but have not heard anything or seen anything on the site? Eggs not a go any longer?

Wainting to hear. [​IMG]

7. thndrdancr

thndrdancr Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2007
    Belleville, Kansas
    Me too, waitin to hear as well. [​IMG]

8. TerrasCritters

Oct 24, 2007
    Keep waiting hopefully he will get to you soon, you might try to email him, he works late hours and has alot of chores sometimes may take a bit to get back to you. Try emailing him.
    Good luck on your hatch!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by