Lakeland, FL need to rehome for medical reasons.

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by sunnyvista50, Aug 16, 2013.

1. sunnyvista50

sunnyvista50 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2012
    I have 4 hens - 1 buff Orpington, 2 silkies (?) and one leghorn rooster all under a year old, and a 6 yr Plymouth Rock. I'm having severe respiratory problems and my Dr. advised me to give them up. The rooster has never been around another rooster before. I'd like him to continue being king of the flock if possible. My email address is [email protected]. Free to loving home.

2. Fireandice123

Fireandice123 New Egg

Aug 12, 2013
    Sammamish, Washington
    Hi, I would like to take a look at your silkies and orpington, if possible. I live in WASHINGTON. Please reply.

3. sunnyvista50

sunnyvista50 Out Of The Brooder

Dec 29, 2012
    [​IMG]. I hope this pic came out. I know the rooster is a leghorn and the big girl is a buff Orpington. I am not positive if the two brown ones are silkies or not. The grey Plymouth Rock is my husband's baby. He says he'll take care of her so I don't need to.

4. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    Hi, are you hoping or wanting to keep them all together? If so, I would be happy to take them. I have a 2 part pen and could respect your wish to keep your rooster king of his flock. I am approximately 9-10 hours away. I live in Ms and could drive over on my off day to retrieve them. My parents live in Palm Bay so I am familiar with the drive. I'm off on Sun/Mon so if you still have them and would like for me and my daughter to give them a new and loving home, I would be more than happy to come get them. I am a chicken lover!!! I have 10 of my own but like I said, my pen has 2 sides. i am providing a picture of my pen for you to see. If they are still available and you would grant me the privilege of providing them a new home please feel free to contact me. My name is Patches (real name) and my # is 228-547-9931[​IMG]

5. KilnChick

KilnChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2013
    Kiln, Ms
    Did you find a new home for your chicks yet? If not I am still interested.

6. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    no silkies no orpingtons in that picture.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by