Lakenvelder pair- TN

CityGirlintheCountry

Green Eggs and Hamlet
12 Years
Jul 7, 2007
Middle TN
This pair is around 7 weeks old and are a bonded pair. The girl is a golden lakenvelder. The boy is a silver lakenvelder. They are gorgeous chicks! He is a stately little guy. He's going to be magnificent when he's full grown. If I had more breeding pens I would be keeping him for sure. As it is I am covered up with boys. Sigh.

IMG_9564.jpg

IMG_9519.jpg

IMG_9346-1.jpg

I am in Middle TN and can meet you in the greater Murfreeboro, Franklin, Columbia, Smyrna areas.
I am NPIP certified.

Last edited:
I really don't know. They came from bonus eggs included in some I bought from Okiehen. I just don't have the space for them. Plus the boy is turning out to be really pretty and I am hoping someone will take him to be a flock roo (and not dinner).
smile.png

Hey, Mat!
The boy learned to crow tonight. It was HYSTERICAL!!! He let out this horribly strangled, pitiful crow and everyone around him stopped and turned around and stared at him. He was not daunted by their disbelief though. He did it three more times while I was out there sitting with them. He was quite proud of himself. HeHe!

Quote:
He needs to learn quick so he can have crow competitions with the other game roosters. That is their favorite past time.

Back
Top Bottom