LamanchaXPygmy Goat Buck

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by minihorse927, Jun 22, 2011.

1. minihorse927

minihorse927 Whipper snapper Premium Member

Nov 3, 2010
    This little boy was born yesterday 6/21/2011 and since it is a little buck, I am not going to be able to keep him. He is 3/4 pygmy 1/8 lamancha and 1/8 nigerian dwarf. His father was pure pygmy and his mother is 1/2 pygmy and1/4 lamancha and 1/4 nigerian dwarf. He will be small. Probably weighing around 30-40 pounds full grown. These make great little goats that will eat anything in their path and require little to no grain if the forage is available to them. I am going to keep him until his mother weans him but figured I would put the first offers on him to my fellow BYC'ers. He is already spoiled rotten with a lot of personality that showed today. He was trying to play with my rottweiler already. He will be available for local pick up only as I am not shipping a goat. May be willing to meet someone part way if it is within a couple hours for gas money. I do not have any pictures of the father as I do not own him.
    This is momma, the darker color up her sides and back is what she looks like in the summer. She is more of the color underneath in the winter as that is what is left of her winter coat.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is MOJO!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is just for size comparison, he is nothing but TINY!
    [​IMG]
    If someone purchases him soon and would wish him to be dehorned (fee for dehorning) or banded (free) when he is old enough. I can do that also. I prefer to leave the horns on mine since we have a coyote problem here and that is a defense for them.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  2. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    Oh he is cute!

3. minihorse927

Nov 3, 2010
    Thanks!!!! He is the smallest one I have produced so far. I am trying to basically get to where I can produce miniature lamanchas. I am getting the size I just have to get rid of those little ear flaps.

4. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    OMG My eyes...they burn....too much cuteness. Must say No must say No but OMG is he is adorable. I am trying to talk DH into a goat for a companion for my mare. Someone she can talk to ya know. hehehehe

5. minihorse927

Nov 3, 2010
    He would make a great companion for a horse! Band him and he will not have that buck goat stink. I have minis and the goats get along with them. I only turn them out together if I am supervising as the horns can do damage to a horse. They are awefully sweet and if your towards cincy, my bf works down that way. I could bring him...He will be nothing but a pocket pet before he is weaned!
    You know you can't resist him!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2011
  6. DrinkTheRainbow

DrinkTheRainbow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2011
    Altoona, Wisconsin
    I should get him to be our babies boyfriend. [​IMG] Oreo <3 Small Kid

7. minihorse927

Nov 3, 2010
    I will get some more pictures of him this afternoon as he is now running and jumping all over the place. I was laughing so hard at 5:30 thise morning, he is hilarious!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by