Lamaze Coach!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Morgan7782, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    I just snapped these pictures of my Wyandotte Butternut who is currently in her nest laying her 3rd egg! And my Brahma, Monica who is playing "lamaze coach" clucking encouragment and just hanging around. She isn't laying herself (molting) so not in line, it's cute!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Butternut is sooooo sweet and she's so pretty. If you wake up one day & she's missing, before you panic, you better come check my coop....

3. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Butternut is sooooo sweet and she's so pretty. If you wake up one day & she's missing, before you panic, you better come check my coop....

4. Jacklynn

Jacklynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Awe ! She's so sweet looking ! [​IMG]

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I love it when the gals take care of each other!

6. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    it's great and butternut really is a total sweetheart. I love her [​IMG] She laid an egg about an hour after the picture was taken, a beautiful little egg hehe. She has only missed one day since she started laying, and she does the loudest egg song! I am worried my neighbors will get upset lol but I crack up every time it really sounds like she has the hiccups!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by