Lancaster, South Carolina .... Free 5 month old black Cochin Cockerel (cute as can be and cuddly) "L

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by HappyChickInn, Oct 14, 2015.

1. HappyChickInn

HappyChickInn Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2015
    Lancaster, SC
    Free to a loving home. I live in Lancaster, SC. I have two little black Cochin cockerels that are 5 months old. They were hatched together and grew up in the brooder box together. I named them Frick and Frack. The other day they started fighting until I separated them. It could have been much worse and overtime they get together they pick up where they left off. I understand that once this happens, it won't stop... and it hasn't. I can't keep them together and I have too many roosters now that I am trying to rehome too. They are super cute and cuddly. At night Frick rides on my shoulder while I put everyone else to bed. I love that they are so easy to handle. Let me know if you know that they will outgrow this. This is my first flock. Either way one of them needs to be rehomed to a very loving home please. I will update with current photos soon.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  2. alanabug

alanabug Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2015
    Bishopville, S.C.
    I would take one but I live in Bishopville, and am to far away.

3. HappyChickInn

Apr 13, 2015
    Lancaster, SC
    Awww thanks tho alanabug

4. jackieray9

jackieray9 New Egg

are they still available if so let me know i know someone in need of a couple roosters

5. HappyChickInn

Apr 13, 2015
    Lancaster, SC
    No they sure arent. They have happy happy homes tho. Thanks for asking

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by