**Langshan Hen For Sale-OK**

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
I have one Langshan hen that I have no use for.

I had a person PM me asking if I was going to be selling, I believe her name was Glenda, but I can't find her username, so I'm REALLY hoping she sees this post.

I WILL be at the Idabel poultry show on March 27 and 28.

I am hoping to sell her for $20.

I got one photo. She's just not as sweet as my other hens...
Mikaela141.jpg

Last edited:
One question...."why" do you think this??? Did she post in the Okie thread?

Nononono...peepfreek was asking about bantam Langshan eggs. This was another person...

Last edited:
Sale did not happen...

SO...the bird is still up for sale! Please let me know if you're interested! I'm heading back to Arkansas so I could do a drop-off.

Last edited:
Rodriguez ,it was me that talked to you about the idealbell ,
show and the beauthful girl you had, and sence I did'nt get to make the show I thought you was going ahead and let her go,and I do apoloize to you ,for not making it and being able to get up that way to get her .please don't feel as if I was doing this on purpose I am sorry again for the confussion.on my part.she beauthful and I know you will be able to place her Please forgive me for mmy mistake
hit.gif

She's so pretty! Does she carry the blue? Gosh, I wish I had something to trade you for her, but I don't think I have anything you raise. My ex lost his job so I'm not getting CS and can't spend a penny. So sorry you've had trouble placing her. They're such a nice breed too. There is a poultry for sale/trade list/email group I'm a member of. Just email if you want to know more, since I don't think I can talk about other groups here.

Carry the blue??? NOT that I know of. She wasn't my bird originally so I don't know how she was bred per se. I haven't received any blue chicks from them, so I'm betting not.

If you mean the green sheen, yep! That will be passed on to the chicks when bred with a male that has a good green sheen.

I'll be messaging you ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom