Lap Quilt-Reproduction Fabrics

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DuckLady, Dec 3, 2008.

1. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    This quilt measures 72 x 56 and is done in pretty and bright 100%reproduction fabrics by Moda, Clothworks, Hoffman among others.
    The quilt is reversible in that the back is pieced as well.

Price is $150 plus shipping to your location and isurance if you desire.

Sorry about the darkness. It is very overcast here, but the natural light brings out the colors better than indoor artificial lighting did.

The front
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The backing
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. herechickchick

herechickchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    Memphis TN
    Come on guys these quilts are stunning and they are a steal. I am a quilter myself so I have plenty but someone needs to snatch them up, they will be keepsakes forever. [​IMG]

3. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Stop trying to get me to buy another quilt. DH would flip. [​IMG] If you ever want to do some machine quilting for me, let me know. I have a huge pile that needs done [​IMG]

4. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Sara, send me a list of what you have...measurements of the quilt top. I am limited in the size I can do until we get moved in the spring. And right now I am only really confident in an all over meander.

But if you are not in a huge hurry and can allow me to do them on my days off, I can do some quilting for you!

Or you can just buy one. [​IMG]

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Ok. I'll have to measure them, and then I'll PM you. I've had some machine quilted before, but it would be more fun if a BYC'r did them [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by