1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Large Bird Cages (SW Washington)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Dec 5, 2008.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Sorry, but I can't pack these up and ship them.
    I have 2 big bird cages for finches, doves, parakeets, cockatiels, what ever. They are both 30 inches wide, 34 inches tall (Without the stand) 26 inches deep. The stand is 28 inches tall making them a total of 58 inches tall on the stand.
    The blue/green one is in great condition and comes with some toys, feeders and a seed catcher net.
    $125

The white one is older and is not as in such great shape as the blue/green one, but defiantly useable.
    $50
    Pick up only and I could meet someone part way if they are not too far away.

(They are on uneven ground so they look crooked)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2008
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Darn I wish you would ship!! I want a bird so bad, but I don't have a cage.....

3. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Taking them apart and NOT loosing all the parts would be a night mare. I do not have assembly direction on them either. I MIGHT try and do it if I can't find someone local to buy them though. [​IMG]

4. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    sweet [​IMG]

5. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I am going to try craigs list before I take them apart, so don't get your hopes up. [​IMG]

6. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    well fine then......just shoot me down one time.....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by