Large Black Cochin Chicks FS in NNJ-pickup only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenlady, Jul 7, 2008.

1. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I have 6 - 1 week old black cochin chicks. Hatched from show quality parents. I am asking $5 each or $25 for all 6. Pick up only, I may be able to meet somewhere. I will post pics later today.

2. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Hey everybody, chickenlady has b-e-a-utiful cochins! I got 2 black and 2 blue from her last month and they are great birds and very healthy! Hey Jeanette, the coops done except for the windows that still haven't shown up! [​IMG]

3. barbara826

barbara826 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2008
    Hi There! I'm interested in the chicks if they are still for sale. Could you send me a pic. I'm in Sussex County where are you located in NJ?

4. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I am in Sussex County also. I live in Stillwater. I will take some pics right after dinner. I tried to take pics yesterday but my camera battery was dead, lol. It is now charged and ready to go. I still have those cochins as well as others.

5. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Here is a quick pic of them tonight. They hatched on June 27th so they will be 2 weeks old on Friday. There are actually 5 black and 1 blue.

[​IMG]

6. barbara826

Jul 9, 2008
    I am in Sandyston, on the other side of Newton, and I will take all of them. They are adorable. I could meet you somewhere on Friday afternoon if that would work for you.

Barbara

7. chickenlady

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    Barbara: That sounds great. Friday will work for me. I will PM you. I know you will be very happy with them.

8. barbara826

Jul 9, 2008
    I tried to PM you, but I got a message that your mailbox is full so I don't know if you actually received it. I could meet tomorrow (Friday) at 10, but not in the afternoon - I forgot about a party my kids have. I could also do Saturday morning if that is better for you? But it would have to be before 11am. Thanks, Barbara

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by