Large Cage With 8 Compartments

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brendapa, Aug 8, 2010.

1. brendapa

brendapa Songster

Feb 2, 2010
    Chester County, PA
    Up fpr sale is a large, 1 piece cage that has 8 separate compartments.
    Perfect for laying hens, broody hens, chicks, separating young cockerels, rabbits, puppy's or kittens.

Measurements are 95" long, 44" deep and 14" high.
    Each compartment is 24"wide by 22" deep. Each separation has it's own door.

This cage can hang from a rafter in a barn or garage or be placed on a table. It's a good way to keep some animals safe if you have to bring them into the basement.

PICK UP ONLY. I'm in the West Chester, PA area 19380, about 25 minutes from Philadelphia, 25 minutes from Wilmington,DE and 25 minutes from NJ, near the Barry Bridge.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010

2. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh crud this is so tempting I have to think about it your probably about 2- 21/2 hours away from Maryland right? I could really use this cage to condition my show birds and it looks really nice. Wish I wasn't leaving for college in 9 days I would absolutly get it if I wasnt . I will see if I can make it work so I can come pick it up.

Henry

3. brendapa

brendapa Songster

Feb 2, 2010
    Chester County, PA
    Henry,

It takes me about 3 hours to Ocean City, MD.
    About 4 1/2 hours to Virginia Beach.

Brenda

4. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:Well crud my Mom said no way ha ha and I don't think I have time to drive 8 hours to get it [​IMG] hope someone takes it it looks really nice man I wish I could it would be so good I could even use if for a pair of bantams if need be.

Man

OH well

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  5. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    If you still have it when I am home on Winter Break I need it! I can drive up to visit friends in Philly then and get it. Just let me know.

Henry

6. SQbrahmas

SQbrahmas Songster

Mar 22, 2010
    Maryland
    Do you attend any fall shows in Pa?

7. brendapa

brendapa Songster

Feb 2, 2010
    Chester County, PA
    Fall shows in PA??

I know about Fredrick, md.

The problem is the cage has to go in the ford F150 and the silkies travel in the SUV.
    [​IMG]

Brenda

8. SQbrahmas

SQbrahmas Songster

Mar 22, 2010
    Maryland
    There is also a show in York. Its a nice show.

9. hcammack

hcammack Crowing

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Quote:I thought the york show was only a spring show this year but not sure. Wish I could make the fredrick show this fall it was a good spring show. Man wish I had my cousins pickup I would stop by on the way home from upstate NY but we just have an overloaded acura so its a no go. Man this is frustrating me I have no where to condition show birds and the last show I took one of my faverolles to the only negative comment about her was that her feet weren't in great condition and thats because I don't have any cages. I guess I will just have to buy a few in spring.

Henry

10. SQbrahmas

SQbrahmas Songster

Mar 22, 2010
    Maryland
    Quote:I thought the york show was only a spring show this year but not sure. Wish I could make the fredrick show this fall it was a good spring show. Man wish I had my cousins pickup I would stop by on the way home from upstate NY but we just have an overloaded acura so its a no go. Man this is frustrating me I have no where to condition show birds and the last show I took one of my faverolles to the only negative comment about her was that her feet weren't in great condition and thats because I don't have any cages. I guess I will just have to buy a few in spring.

Henry

I am pretty sure there is a fall show, at least I hope. Someone at the show told me there is a show in the fall.

Joe

Last edited: Aug 12, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by