1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Large Custom Cabinet Incubator chickens/ducks/geese/turkeys/pheasants

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rare Feathers Farm, Sep 30, 2011.

1. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Custom made cabinet incubator--used one hatching season (2011). Works very well. Holds heat/humidity great. Has three racks for auto-turners (either LG or Hovabator, not included). Also has a hatching drawer at the bottom so you can hatch continuously without having to open the main door of the 'bator too much. It holds about 160 eggs. It also has two fans & two light bulbs along with a wafer thermostat. I hatched geese, ducks and chickens all spring and most of the summer with this incubator.

Due to recent life changes (having a newborn baby and being off work, unpaid for the next few months), we need the money & space. I'm also selling about 1/2 of my flock of rare birds--PM me for available birds.

I'm not sure about the price of shipping this thing...it cost me close to $100 to have it shipped when I bought it and it took 2 weeks to come freight.

I can post more photos if needed.....

2. N.WChickenGuy

N.WChickenGuy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2011
    Washington
    I bought one that looks alot like this one on Ebay for 250 with free shipping

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by