Large Fowl Araucana hatching eggs - 12 eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smoothmule, Aug 16, 2011.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    12 Large Fowl Araucana Hatching eggs from my 2 current pens. Eggs are greenish to blue green to blue.
    Pen 1 - Rooster is white, double tufted/rumpless. Hens are whites and blacks only, all rumpless and one double tufted black and one single tufted white hen.

Pen 2 - Rooster is duckwing, clean faced/rumpless, hens are half clean faced/half tufted, all rumpless but one hen in duckwing, BBR, wild type a couple with blue underfluff that produce blue chicks and one red/buff colored pullet that just started laying.

If I'm able to and have enough at the time, I will send only from the pen of your choice but reserve the right to ship what is available.

Shipping is a flat $15, this is a one day auction. We are leaving town Thursday morning Aug 18th really early so I'll pack them Wed night and my son will take them to the post office early Thursday morning and I'll get the tracking number to you. In the chance that they don't arrive by Saturday, I'll ship you another dozen after we return from our trip on the 23rd of August for free and I'll pay shipping and you'll have both dozen for the price of one. Most of the time, the eggs I've shipped have arrived in 2 days or less. Payment (*****Paypal only please*****) must be before Thursday morning at 0400 am or I can't ship till after we return on the 23rd. I'll try to answer any questions you have when I get home from work tomorrow evening.

Chicks shown are my chicks, hatched by me from these same pens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by