Large Fowl BLACK,BLUE,SPLASH Cochin eggs!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Lund121671, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    For Sale are 1 dozen plus any extras of Black, Blue and Splash Cochin LARGE fowl eggs! Will not be able to ship to many batches before weather turns cold so get them now. You will get a combo pack of all colors (roos and hens are all together) These are great show quality birds that have been winning for us at county fair level and large open shows. This is a buy it now auction and I should have a few ready every Monday/Tuesday for shipping. Do not hit buy it now, just PM me with your name etc. Money order only please.
    PLEASE READ: I take every step to insure you get clean, unbroke eggs, but I can not guarantee eggs for any of this or hatch once they leave my hands and go through the mail. PLease make sure you are aware of this. This is a fall price special!

2. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    Any pictures?

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Hey there,

I'd love to see some pictures.

Thank you [​IMG]

4. GothChick

GothChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Wisconsin
    I would also like to see pics. Where in Wisconsin are you located?

Also off topic but dak I LOVE the dog in your display picture. We have wanted a Doberman for years!

5. dak

dak geek dvm

Mar 21, 2010
    Quote:Thanks, best breed in the WORLD (but lots of health problems)

6. drafthorse39

drafthorse39 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    If you go to the website under the sellers name, there are pics (although I'm only seeing black). [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 7, 2010
  7. Lund121671

Lund121671 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I will get some more photos and send on there way, may take a few days because our steel came for our new chicken house and we are going to have temps in the high 70's for the rest of the week into monday so what a good time to get the chicken house closed up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by