Large Fowl Salmon/Blue Salmon Faverolle eggs

I sell as many or as few as someone wants and my chickens are capable of laying... but when this auction goes it is 1 doz.
big_smile.png

Hi Alice... I just had a walk around my photobucket and realized that I don't have a pic of my Blue Salmon Roo up... I'll do my level best to get out there tomorrow after work, after I milk, and get some extra pics of the Blue Salmon Favs... They really are nice.

Sorry if I seem sort of unprepared but I was just pokin' along selling kitchen eggs like I do every winter (even in our temperate climate, no one could take the stress of selling hatching eggs all year plus I like to let the girls range) when DH got laid off and said... "hey, since I'm home why don't we give some extra folks a chance at eggs this year"... and I said OK... so mostly we have had local folks picking up... then I got eggs out to a few people here who contacted me even though I didn't have an auction up... then today I decided to put this up... Maybe I jumped the gun... I forgot how much info one really needs to have ready to be 'serious' about eggs.
wink.png

One of my favorite girls in my flock is my little Salmon Faverolle hen that I hatched from your eggs.

10376_img_1130.jpg

I just wish I would have had a white one hatch out too, they are gorgeous!

Henry, I promise you will love what you get!

Last edited:
Quote:
She is very pretty! She looks almost mahogany to me but I don't know much about that color. I hope to get some blue salmon, salmon, and white. I am hopefuly for this hatch
big_smile.png

Quote:
It's still going, want to bid?

I think she is from my Mahogany hen covered by the Salmon Roo... My Mahogany roo was eaten by a raccoon. I always ship an extra egg to cover the possibility that someone will hatch a M X S Fav... I think they are bootiful but some people are soooo serious about their chickens... and for those I take her out of the pen the day their eggs are laid... do the same thing with the whites... but I have white as a recessive so it may still come up as a small possibility.

Back
Top Bottom