large fowl SALMON FAVEROLLES hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by Sahwithchicks, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Sahwithchicks

Sahwithchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    I have large fowl Salmon Faverolles hatching eggs available. This breed is my absolute favorite, and I am really happy with the adults I have breeding right now. I have had 100% fertility and hatch rate this year, but I can not promise such results after shipping.
    I double box, use bubble wrap to line boxes, and individually wrap each egg. Then I use packing peanuts to fill up the box. After shipping many boxes of eggs, many different ways, this is the way I have found most successful. I have NPIP certification.

currently, I cam ship up to 12 eggs in a shipment.

6 eggs are $30 shipped
    12 eggs are $50 shipped

Please contact me through message if interested. Accept paypal only.

2. Sahwithchicks

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Sahwithchicks

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    Just wanted to add this, I had a customer message me the other day, telling me she had 100% hatch from these shipped eggs...

"Just wanted to let you know that out of the eight eggs, 6 have hatched and one more has pipped and is hatching, with only one that most likely is a no go. Best hatch I've had all winter. Thanks.

Wow ... I was wrong about the one NO GO. Seven are hatched and the last one that I thought was not viable is hatching, so it's 8 out of 8. Thanks again."

sbucciarel

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  4. Sahwithchicks

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    I have a dozen eggs I can ship on saturday... PM me if interested!

5. Poohb10454

Poohb10454 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2012
    Savannah TN
    I am interested in a dozen. Where are you located? Id love them delivered on the 26th if possible :)

6. Sahwithchicks

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    Thank you for your interest! I currently have five people on a waiting list, so I can not estimate specific shipping dates. If you are still interested, I would be happy to put your name on the list, but I cant promise they would ship the 26th.

7. Sahwithchicks

Feb 25, 2012
    Central FL
    I have finally cleared my wait list for hatching eggs, and can begin taking new orders if any one is interested!

8. rbaker0345

rbaker0345 Big Mamma Brahma

Hey, I was looking for you on ebay. Do you have more eggs available? I would like to purchase an order for shipping on the 16th if that would be possible.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by