Laser Engraved Leather Chicken Bracelets! (For you, not your birds!)

davkarben

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 21, 2009
Charlotte
Hi everyone, we just wanted to show off a couple of our new bracelet designs. These graphics are laser engraved on 1" wide leather strips, then dyed and sprayed for protection. They're about 9" long with two snaps so you can adjust them; we can add a third if you need it.

chickentracksbracelet-1.jpg

roostersandhenbracelet.jpg

Of course, we can engrave WHATEVER you want on bracelets, so if you have an idea for something, just let us know!

Check out our website, http://www.DaveEngraves.com for more ideas and gift items.

Thanks for looking! We welcome any requests for personalized items and/or graphics.

Edited: OOPS! Forgot to mention price: $10 each + $1 shipping any quantity up to 4 (introductory shipping special; usually our website charges a mandatory $5 priority mail shipping charge).

Payment via paypal can be made to [email protected]

We can discuss details in full via email when you place your order. Currently, these bracelets are not listed on our website, but I hope to get them on there soon.

Karen & Dave

Last edited:
Quote:
Oops! Sorry! Edited the original post to include the following:

$10 each + $1 shipping, any quantity up to 4

I checked out your website but didnt see any ducks
sad.png
Can you do multiple types of animals on the bracelets?

Quote:
Don't worry, I can get ducks! Do you have a favorite piece of clip art you could send (or direct me to)? And yes, I can do whatever you like, as long as I can find the artwork.

Thanks for looking!

Karen

Back
Top Bottom