Last Chance Offer! Day Old Polish Chicks! Frizzled/Smooth Rare Colors!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JordanFamily, Aug 22, 2010.

1. JordanFamily

JordanFamily Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2008
    Harrisonville, MO
    DO NOT CLICK BUY IT NOW BUT CALL OR PM ME TO ORDER!

UPDATE!!! $60 takes all that hatch from the eggs below!!! That includes shipping!!! Or you can get less chicks for $4 each plus shipping...

RARE WC Polish Chicks Will Hatch out Aug 22-23rd. ORDER NOW BEFORE THEY ARE ALL TAKEN!!! 50% chance of frizzled because Roos are frizzled Polsh.
    Different colors/breeds described below:
    Chicks are $4 ea
    Have 5 egg: Bantam Polish in WC Khaki, WC Chocolate, & WC Blacks
    Have 2 eggs: Standard Polish in WC Chocolates, & WC Blacks
    Have 8 eggs: mixed flock red sex link brown egg layer X Polsh Roo
    Will be last hatch for this hybrid since I sold that Roo last month...
    Chicks are $4 each and shipping is $20 as day old chicks. I have had 100% success with my chicks reaching their destination alive and I think it is because of the care I take in getting them ready for the trip. I even give them growgel and egg yoke to snack on during the journey.

I have always had close to 100% hatch rates so rest assured you will get your chicks on time... Contact me now so you get the chicks you want from this hatch before they are all spoken for!

I also have 1 month old Polish chicks available but shipping costs more for older chicks...

Below are pics of some past chicks from these birds and are what I expect this time. Sorry don't have pics of the sexlink cross chicks but am told they end up very cute with no white on their top hats! If you have any questions call me at 816-293-5155. Thanks Kristina

WC CHOCOLATE YOUNG PULLET Standard X Bantam size:
    [​IMG]

Young WC CHOCOLATE FRIZZLE CHICK STANDARD X BANTAM size:
    [​IMG]

WC KHAKI POLISH bantam size... Looks like a Pullet in this pic but turned out to be a nice Roo, grew hackles and rockstar hair du a month after this pic was taken...:
    [​IMG]

Young WC BLACK FRIZZLED POLISH AND A WC CHOCOLATE SMOOTH POLISH PULLETS bantamXstandard.
    [​IMG]

WC KHAKI AND WC CHOCOLATE POLISH HENS bantam MOMS:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 23, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by