1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Last min. Halloween stuff - coloring hair???

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Shellybean02, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Shellybean02

Shellybean02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2015
    Happy halloween everyone! At least I think it's Halloween... I wanted to go as Scully from the X Files. Here is my problem: I have dark brown hair! I don't want to bleach or anything like that, so I would prefer wash-out colors like spray. How can I achieve her hair color, or something close? I'm going with her season 8 hairstyle ^.^ All help appreciated, and asap please[​IMG]
    Note: I was considering one of those blonde hair sprays, and then a bit of orange over that... Would that work out?

2. nchls school

nchls school Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2015
    Happy Halloween to you too. Good luck with the hair. My wife suggests a blonde wig. Or Walmart has for dark haired people a blonde hair dye. (interrupt) If you don't want the dye use a spray in color they have that at Walmart as well. Probably golden blonde is the closest you'll be able to get with a spray in. Or next best thing go into the costume dept. buy a blonde wig. Hope I helped-wife Kimmi

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  3. Shellybean02

Shellybean02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2015
    Thanks both of you[​IMG] I'll try and get myself ready for a fun night... if everyone in the house wasn't asleep!!![​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by