Last minute set of 14+ Tolbunt Polish, Isbar and Swedish Flower hatching eggs

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
Last minute set of 14+ Tolbunt Polish, Isbar and Swedish Flower hatching eggs to keep me from setting them!

First person to post SOLD gets them- must paypal [email protected] immediately- will ship at 2:30 PM tomorrow on 1/30/13
$95 includes USPS Priority shipping

These eggs were all collected today and I will add everything from these pens tomorrow before shipping- no idea how many that will be, depends on the hens.
5 Tolbunt Polish- smooth and frizzle (3 roos, 6 smooth hens, 2 frizzle hens and there is one buff laced polish hen in the pen)
3 Isbar (blue roo, 3 blue hens, 1 splash hen, 1 black hen)
6 Swedish Flower (2 crested roos, 6 hens)

All stock was from Greenfire Farms. Fertility has been confirmed and I have too many chicks, husband said no more hatching! Sorry for the poor Tolbunt photos, the hens were already in the coop for the night.

Each egg is rolled in bubble wrap, placed in a box with peanuts so they stay pointy side down. That box is packed in a larger box and taken to the post office. I take super care in packing and promise to send fresh, clean eggs.
NO international shipping, US only!

*Paypal due IMMEDIATELY after auction ends please- eChecks will delay shipping until funds clear- but you still get the same eggs- please use funds that clear immediately!

Please leave feedback based upon the eggs you receive. I am not responsible for postal handling/weather and how it can affect the eggs, and I have no control over your incubation. NO refunds. I sell under samwolff on eBay and have 100% positive feedback.

We are a TX registered, PT tested Negative flock under NPIP, paperwork will be included.

www.highviewfarm.weebly.com

Sold!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom