1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Last night's weird dream - Add yours!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by gritsar, Oct 29, 2008.

1. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    In my dream I came into possession of $30,000. I hadn't stolen this money, not sure how I knew I hadn't, but I didn't. Nonetheless it was necessary for me to hide from the cops to avoid going to jail for a year. Kinda hard to hide from the cops when you're engaged to one, but apparently my subconscious doesn't know that.
    So to avoid prosecution I kept going from place to place, visiting people and I would hide the money under knick knacks in their homes. Then I'd get nervous again, take my money and move on.
    At the same time my SO located me and he showed me some drugs he had confiscated. The drugs were hidden inside eggs, a dozen of em!

That's it!! No more BYC at 3 AM for me! [​IMG]
    So, what did you dream last night?

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I had a dream the other night that after I got out of the shower and took the towel off my head, I had a big huge bald streak right down the middle of my head. Of course I was naked too. I am always naked in my dreams. i HATE that!

3. JayBird+16

JayBird+16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Fitzwilliam, NH
    I’m anxiously awaiting my first eggs and keep having dreams about finding laying hens and eggs in all sorts of weird place. In the oven, trunk of the car, eggs in my pocket book, the mailbox, the list goes on & on. I think I have an egg dream every night.

4. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    hehhee funny I dont often remember dreams but this morning I kept waking up and going back into the same one.

Basically I lived in this big house that was all one room, kind of like
    a loft I guess. Anyway, my boyfriend got up and got ready for work and the next thing I know his cousins, parents, aunts and uncles all "dropped" by and were hanging out looking in every nook and cranny of the house, meanwhile I'm in my pajamas. The boyfriend left for work and I'm left with them all. It was weird, especially since his family is all in Boston area and we are here in CA. So that would never happen hehehee thank god! [​IMG]

5. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    JayBird+16 :

I’m anxiously awaiting my first eggs and keep having dreams about finding laying hens and eggs in all sorts of weird place. In the oven, trunk of the car, eggs in my pocket book, the mailbox, the list goes on & on. I think I have an egg dream every night.

I had that sort of dream when I was waiting for my hens to start laying. Now they are laying and that "nightmare" has come true.​

6. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Musta been that "bear" thread...

Last night I had a long dream about a bear trying to get in, trying to outrun it, hide from it, distract it, trap it, etc. It was nighttime during the whole dream.

7. menageriemama

menageriemama Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2008
    Lake Nebagamon, WI
    I have recuring dreams about waterparks and tornados. I always seem to be wandering around in my dreams. The tornado phase was really interesting because some of them featured realistic scary twisters, and one had small blue cartoon tornados who were wearing earmuffs, mittens and sunglasses. They sort of reminded me of the California Raisins... [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. banter

banter Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    Raymond Maine
    I have tornado dreams all the time. I was in several in my lifetime. Dream interpreters say that dreaming of one means a life change.

9. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I dream of a tornado at least once a month! I wish there was some life-changing things coming my way.

10. gritsar

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    No tornados in my dreams or hurricanes either. Guess my life was meant to be boringggggggggg. :|

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by