Last time hatching....

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Myst4, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Myst4

Myst4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    N.S., Canada
    I'm am on my third hatch....day 10. I have a double yolker(doesn't look like it is fertile [​IMG] ),3 pure Silver Laced Wyandotte(don't look like anything is developing,not sure why as my SLW rooster and SLW hen are ALWAYS mating), a Barred Rock/SLW egg and an egg from my Black Giant/Wyandotte. The Barred Rock and Black Giant eggs are developing fine. Anyway, this is my last hatch for a while. I haven't got room to put the little fuzzy butts(that is such a cute name,saw it on here). Also, we have added more animals to our hobby farm. We now have 2 goats and 5 goslings...oh and also my mini dachshund had a puppy(only one,girl) on the 18th.So, as you can see, I have my hands full. I would like to thank everyone for their advice and information and congrats...etc. Take care and good luck with you hatches.....

Carrie

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I hope you aren't leaving since you aren't hatching!! We can talk about geese and goats, too!

3. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Are you leaving BYC Carrie?

4. Myst4

Myst4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2008
    N.S., Canada
    I will drop in from time to time. But since I won't be hatching I didn't figure I would have anything to talk about. I like this site though and will be dropping in,like I said. Oh, by the way, my Finches are now parents too. They had 6 eggs and one has hatched so far...so tiny. So we are being over run by babies here lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by