Last Two/chicken Swaps Of The Season Nov14 Hooksett&plaistow Nh

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by blazingsaddles, Nov 1, 2009.

1. blazingsaddles

blazingsaddles NH Director of Swaps

May 13, 2009
    hooksett NH
    OSBORNE'S AGWAY DODGES AGWAY
    343 LONDONDERRY TRNPK OLD COUNTY RD
    HOOKSETT NH PLAISTOW NH
    DO TO RAIN SWAP CHANGED
    TO NOV 15 NOV 14
    9AM- 1PM 9AM-1PM
    603-627-6855 603-382-8201
    Venders no set up fee
    Sorry there are no more
    spaces for this swap

BUY-SELL-TRADE Everyone is Welcome check out both swaps

The swap season is ending with a BANG
    In an effort to make things easier for everybody there are two swaps in different parts of the state on this weekend.
    Sleep late ,go out to breakfast, Then go to which ever one is closest to your home.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
  2. 1Chick Magnet

1Chick Magnet Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 16, 2008
    New Hampshire
    there were 2 swaps in mass yesterday. sounds like everyone had a blast. I know we did! we will be going to the Hooksett swap on this weekend as it is very close to home. I am sure that which ever location you choose, you will see some very nice animals. enjoy the day which ever swap you choose to attend!

3. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] I will have to come to this one I am gonna have a crap load of chicks that need new homes! $3 per chick priced to sell quick ..I hope.. So save me a spot. Sparkd might come but we can share my spot.

4. NHshanahan

NHshanahan Out Of The Brooder

Oct 10, 2009
    I'll be at the plastow one as it's closer to me, bringing my allotment of 20 to sell, hope this one i sell at least 1/2 of them as i've got to really reduce the overflow of rabbits. Priced to sell quickly at $10.00 per animal.

Neva

Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  5. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA
    I was able to sell all but one at the Westford sale this past weekend so don't know if I'll have any chickens for the Plaistow swap (that being closest) but....oh, just realized it's the 14th- I'll be bringing my Gypsy to the Equine Affair for that weekend.

Westford, MA will continue to have sales, I was told, each month prior to each meeting.

Tammie

6. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    Quote:Hey did you find a boy quial for your girl?

7. spotsplus

spotsplus Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    Franklin, MA

Well, "Blackie" settled down and is quite content by herself so I decided to keep her as a single and actually she's become so tame with all the extra attention she getting it's been a plus so I think we will be only keeping her. [​IMG]

Are you still intersted in that silver button hen? I now have a juvenile silver male I can pair her up with to sell as a pair [​IMG]

Tammie

8. chickenpiedpiper

chickenpiedpiper Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    New Durham NH
    We might go to the Hookset swap. Not exactly close, but we have a lot of young birds, and some funky roosters that need new homes. Since it is the last swap of the year, we shall just have to make an appearance.

Any body looking for any black frizzles? I got some cuties, about 12 weeks old, lots of attitude and curls! Let me know, we will bring them down with us.

Also I posted my chicks on a different NH swap thread, lots of nice breeds, Polish, welsummer, and faverolles, plus oodles of bantams. If any one want some, email me, or come visit! I have converted a whole green house into nice warm brooders and play pens! Its such a sickness!

A~

9. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Hey Boss man [​IMG] [​IMG]

I think Jen and I will be coming to the swap [​IMG]

We got some OEGB pairs to sell (PM me if interested anyone)

Last edited: Nov 4, 2009
  10. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass

Well, "Blackie" settled down and is quite content by herself so I decided to keep her as a single and actually she's become so tame with all the extra attention she getting it's been a plus so I think we will be only keeping her. [​IMG]

Are you still intersted in that silver button hen? I now have a juvenile silver male I can pair her up with to sell as a pair [​IMG]

Tammie

Yes i am, how much for the pair?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by