1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Late but, Halloween photos

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Rhett&SarahsMom, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    My little chicken. Sick, as always on Halloween. Her birthday was the day before. And her party the next day. Poor kid was SO worn out.
    [​IMG]

We hurriedly put together Halloween this year.
    Harder now since I work during the week. We didnt do what had been planned since there was no way to get it all done by dark. So the dh improvised. Used the reed fencing we had in the back yard for the summer. Bought some more skeleton's etc at BigLots(on sale) and I got the tiki torches out and lit em up. Not as detailed as usual, but we were SO rushed this year. We have already begun with next years decorations. More simplistic. But more detailed. However more carving will be involved which killed my hand this year. So I am looking at foam pumpkins and battery operated lights for the majority of the work.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a starting theme for next year

[​IMG]

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Co0l pictures. Who cares if they are late!

3. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

The costume came out really nice...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by