Late introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kmac1, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Kmac1

Kmac1 ChickenAddict

May 22, 2016
    Kingfisher, Oklahoma
    Hi everyone. I came to this site over a month ago looking fo info on raising guineas and found what I was looking for. So I became a member of BYC and found myself on site every day. So I would like to apologize to everyone for not following proper protocol and intoducing myself first.

So hi everyone I'm Willie and I'm new to raising guineas and chickens and new to this site. it is a totally awesome forum with friendly and knowlagable members. Thanks for all the help, it's like I can't get enough of this forum. I have completely read every post on every page about nesting boxes. Not sure what page I'm on in coops and run but I plan on reading every page. I am really excited about raising my new friends. Thanks everyone.

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Willie. Better late than never. Glad you joined the BYC flock now you can enter contests and partake in other "members only,"

3. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi Willie and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. No need to apologise about not following protocols - things are not so formal here. What matters is that you have joined us and that you are enjoying yourself!

Best wishes

Ct

4. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] No worries, many of our members jump in and never introduce themselves and that's fine too [​IMG]

5. BuffOrpington88

BuffOrpington88 Non-Stop

Mar 20, 2012
    [​IMG] So glad you joined us! Lots of our members have read this site for a while before joining, and we are happy to have them anytime! And always feel free to ask any questions you may have, I'm sure anyone will be happy to help. [​IMG]

6. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

I never introduced myself either :lol: Oh well, welcome to BYC Willie!

7. Kmac1

Kmac1 ChickenAddict

May 22, 2016
    Kingfisher, Oklahoma
    Thanks everyone for all the warm welcomes.

8. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by