Late Night Moms

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bigkford, Apr 27, 2009.

1. bigkford

bigkford Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2009
    Why is it that every Mom with kids, ( well maybe not every Mom) are putting more posts on here early morning or late evening? I'm sure there are not to many people get by live like I do, but this seems to be the trend. I go to bed between 12 and 2 am, and getting up at 4:30. But this seems the normal for others. Am I crazy Or is this the norm.

Kim

2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Because the kids are asleep and we don't have to fight for the computer [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  3. chicksgalore

chicksgalore Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    I don't think I could manage on such a small amount of sleep on a regular basis. I'm normally in bed between 10-11 and up around 5.

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    It's quieter............ and during the day I am busy...... but even I could not cope with that amount of sleep.....

5. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    I am usually ouside or homeschooling during the daylight hours. I also need sleep, at least 4 to 5 hours, but function better on 7. [​IMG]

6. Brelansmama

Brelansmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 24, 2009
    McMinnville, Oregon
    Yup, I am one of the late-nighters. I am just a night owl, always have been. I do enjoy the quiet after everyone is asleep. Any house with children in it is loud and chaotic (at least mine is...) and ANY peace and quiet is not to be ignored!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by