Lavendar Orpington project eggs & NEPoultry Congress chicks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marquisella, Dec 26, 2011.

1. marquisella

marquisella Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2009
    Dozen plus more Lavendar Orpington project eggs. They eggs have been hatching like gangbusters here for the past 3 weeks.

I bought mine from Rockinpaints and the some from Hinks line with about 1/4 English thrown in. The resulting chicks should be good sized and broad. They have fast become my favorite chickens. Friendly, beautiful and they lay the best of all my breeds...

Sorry the photos are not great, bad weather and the fact that they won't stand still or were standing on my feet hampered my photography ability!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I already have 15 eggs an will include what they lay by shippinng time. I will ship Wednesday. My papal is: [email protected]
    Since this auction is ending about an hour before I have to take them to the PO, email me asap if you win!

If you are going to the NE Poultry Congress, I will be bringing chicks for sale. LOs are $8 each, black & blue copper Marans $10 each, and Lt. split Sussex/Coronation chicks, also $8. Probably eggs as well. Selling first come, but send me your name to reserve them asap!

2. crazyeggs

crazyeggs Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2011
    Vermont
    Is shipping included in the price??

3. marquisella

Jan 30, 2009
    Quote:Yes

4. marquisella

Jan 30, 2009
    Quote:Yes

I have to limit the eggs to18. That is about what I can fit well in the box...I'll try & squeeze more in, have to see how they go. This will be 4 days worth. the last 4 days so they will be fresh.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
  5. lagunitas

lagunitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    what an awesome deal, wish i had room to hatch some of these out. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by