Lavendar Project Orpington hatching eggs - 12+

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Jan 18, 2011.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    These are lavendar orpingtons from our Hinkjc lavendar Project Orpington line....All the babies will be lavendars!

My incubator's full and I really want these beautiful eggs to have an opportunity to be babies!!!!
    These Lavendar Project Orpington Eggs these are from a beautiful flock born from Hinkjc eggs. In this flock, there are only Lavendars!
    A baby from the Lavendar project orpingtons:
    [​IMG]

Six Lavendar Project Orpington chicks from a custom hatch done this month. The other babies stayed at the Garry Farm.
    [​IMG]

Some of the adults:
    [​IMG]
    Shipping Details:
    These will be mailed Tuesday, Jan 25, 2010 if payment is received by 10 am EST Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2010, unless there is any change in the pattern of laying eggs, which is not expected.

The shipping shown above is computed on average based priority mail, confirmation delivery,packing materials, etc. if you want xpress or insurance, it will be more. If your shipping is actually higher, we'll take the loss in order to get these eggs to you promptly. We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. Usually I compute the shipping based on your zip code but in order to get this package moving at the close of this sale, we are giving a FLAT rate on our shipping. We only ship within the continental US (48 states). This rate reflects priority mail and confirmation delivery. If you want insurance, it will be $2 more.

If you are the successful winner of this auction, please paypal funds to us right after your winning the auction, so we can mail these eggs right away! (our PO ships in the afternoon) at [email protected] Pm us with any special mailing instructions, if you want to pick up at post office, (then we'll need a phone number), etc.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. In order to minimize the time that our eggs are on the country roads where we live, we take our eggs shipments to the post office where they know to set ours by themselves and stack on the top of all the boxes when it's time to ship! It's worth the gasoline, wear and tear on the car and our time to give your eggs the best possible chance of travel. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as the incubators temperature and humidity are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
    or
    facebook The Garry Farm

Please check out our feedback.
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feed back in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Happy bidding and have a blessed day! Happy New Year! Nancy

2. CDennis

CDennis Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2009
    Idaho
    I need to stay out of this section my incubator is full! Just making myself sick! [​IMG] Beautiful birds

3. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Thanks C Dennis. I need to add more of the fuller flock's pics....They are just beautiful. We were blessed to be able to get the starter group of these last year and have been working with three separate groups of them now. ..Our farm owes so much to Hink jc for the work done with this breed.....Whenever I'm near their area of the farm, I still stop by all of them and just sigh and talk with them!!!! All of our girls are beautiful of course, but Lavendar and the blues and the different colors in orpingtons like our splashes I'm just so tickled with them and they are soo soo gentle. I can walk in my area with extra roosters and I never have to worry about them getting feisty....Size wise I'm a small person and a misbehaving rooster I cannot manage! Well if you decide to order off auction at another time, let me know. You won't be sorry!!!! Thanks again for your lovely compliment and have a blessed day. Nancy

4. AmyJ

AmyJ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2009
    Newburgh, NY
    They're beautiful! [​IMG]

5. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Many of you have asked detailed questions about how we ship eggs, so I've developed a more detailed narrative on this process....

Please go here for more information on The Garry Farm's (bargain) method - it's my BYC Page! And please don't copy parts of the narrative without giving credit to the farm. We've working on this technique for quite some time! We do welcome you to try it!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

I'll try to add pictures this evening after morning chores, church, lunch and afternoon chores! But to do that I have to install another server on my computer and that may take a little time! Have a blessed day and Happy Bidding. Nancy

6. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    I did it, woo hoo

7. bargain

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Congratulations!!!! woohoo indeed!!! I thank all of you who bid....These are just beautiful birds. Please look forward to another auction soon...Have a blessed week!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by