Lavendar Project Orpington hatching eggs - 12+

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
SUPER DUPER SPECIAL price. I want these beautiful babies to have a chance to be hatched! but.....

All my incubators are full of guinea, duck, & chicken eggs. I cannot buy another incubator or rewire the hatching room, so these are for sale! This is a great value as on preorders we sell at $5 an egg! This is a tremdous value!!!! Expected ship date is week of October 17, 2011, if laying continues as anticipated and payment is prompt.
12+ means that you will be getting at least 12 eggs and possibly more depending on the hens on the day of shipping.

Shipping will be the week of 10/17, if payment is received promptly and hens are continuing to lay as they are at present!

NEWS ALERT! Just received a message from Terri that 8 of the eggs we sent her have made it to lock down!!!! Yahoo...Your results may vary dependent upon handling and incubator but I'm so pleased with this report! I love being Granny Nanny to so many babies!

These are lavendar orpingtons from our Hinkjc lavendar Project Orpington line....All the babies will be lavendars!

My incubator's full and I really want these beautiful eggs to have an opportunity to be babies!!!!
These Lavendar Project Orpington Eggs these are from a beautiful flock born from Hinkjc eggs. In this flock, there are only Lavendars!
A baby from the Lavendar project orpingtons:
8875_babylavinhands.jpg

Six Lavendar Project Orpington chicks from a custom hatch done in February. The other babies stayed at the Garry Farm.
8875_lavorpcustom.jpg

Some of the adults (This quad was sold as a grouping a few months ago)
8875_lavendars.jpg

Here are pictures of some of the second generation (for our farm) Lavendar Project Orpingtons The eggs from this grouping first were released this spring, so the wonderful improved size and typing are not yet available from other BYC'ers. Get it here first!
smile.png

One of the roosters:
8875_lavendarprojectorpington3.jpg

One of the younger hens - she's still growing:
8875_younglavendarhen.jpg

Here are some of the girls eating treats:
8875_lavorpseating.jpg

Please be aware that our flock no longer contains any ladies with lighter colored legs as they are usually the bearers of the mottled gene. I will try to take new photos in coming weeks, but we are in full production at the farm with fall plantings and our canning and baking orders in our commercial kitchen....As all of you who have tried to photograph chickens know, it takes many shots before the subject will be still!

Shipping Details:
These will be mailed the week of October 24 if payment is received promptly, unless there is any change in the pattern of laying eggs, which is not expected.

We are now working on our third generation of Lavendar Project orpingtons here on the Garry Farm, expect to release eggs from those IN 2012!!!! I love a good project, don't you!!!!

Payment and Shipping Details:

The shipping shown above is computed on average based priority mail, confirmation delivery,packing materials, etc. if you want xpress or insurance, it will be more. If your shipping is actually higher, we'll take the loss in order to get these eggs to you promptly. We are very care about selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. Usually I compute the shipping based on your zip code but in order to get this package moving at the close of this sale, we are giving a FLAT rate on our shipping. We only ship at this rate within the continental US (48 states). This rate reflects priority mail and confirmation delivery. If you want insurance, it will be $2 more.

Please contact me for your shipping rate if you live in Hawaii

If you are the successful winner of this auction, please paypal funds to us right after your winning the auction, so we can mail these eggs right away! (our PO ships in the afternoon).
Our paypal is: [email protected]

Pm us with any special mailing instructions, if you want to pick up at post office, (then we'll need a phone number), etc. Please be sure that your paypal has an address listed. Should you want insurance it is $2 more.

We ship eggs the same way we would like to receive them. We bubble wrap each egg separately, putting in a regular box (not an egg carton) which is then cushioned and set in a larger box. These are not the prepaid priority boxes but we use the large boxes that can be ordered through USPS as the standard mailing box. In order to minimize the time that our eggs are on the country roads where we live, we take our eggs shipments to the post office where they know to set ours by themselves and stack on the top of all the boxes when it's time to ship! It's worth the gasoline, wear and tear on the car and our time to give your eggs the best possible chance of travel. Our mailing costs can often be higher than the prepaid boxes but we find that they arrive in better shape, so it's well worth the extra time, packing materials and shipping costs. Occasionally with a large order, we will use an even larger outside box. Even as carefully as we ship, we cannot guarantee that there will be no breakage in transit. We do not guarantee the percentage of your hatch as many factors such as the incubators temperature and humidity, etc are very variable. We will provide assistance to you during the hatch and help in every way possible to have the best hatch possible.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care. For more information about our farm, please visit our website http://www.freewebs.com/thegarryfarm/
or
facebook The Garry Farm
or blogging here: http://thegarryfarm.blogspot.com/

Please
check out our feedback.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA

We also have feedback in the new system as you'll see above

Please pm me with any questions/orders and we'd be so honored to fill your order. Thanks for your interest. Have a blessed day! Nancy

Many of you have asked how we pack and please look at our BYC page which describes it:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=8875

The Garry Farm has spent a lot of time developing this system and you are welcome to use the techniques as described, but please if you copy the pictures or writing please reference as your source.

Please let me know if there are any more questions and thanks! Have a blessed day. Nancy

Back
Top Bottom