Lavender Ameraucan and cochin eggs for sale all pure

Hangin Wit My Peeps

AutumnBreezeChickens.com
11 Years
Apr 20, 2008
Birnamwood, Wisconsin
These were suppose to be sent out tomorrow but the person has not gotten in touch with me so these are available to be shipped tomorrow or Wed morning at the latest. I have 12+ BANTAM Lavender Ameraucana and black split with lavender eggs and several eggs from my bantam cochin coop (may be frizzle or smooth in blue/black/splash). Totals eggs I have collected as of right now are 20+ any extras I collect tomorrow (could be four or five more). I have hatched a few lavender out already and they are nice strong chicks. These eggs will all be pure bred (NO mixes). All of these birds are very sweet and calm and are out ranging on grass/bugs which of course leads to a healthier egg hatch (per mother earth news magazine
big_smile.png
). Adding some photos of the lav chick and some of the frizzle parents. Don't have any of the adult lav at this time but I can get some and send you some through email if you wanted to see them . They are gorgeous
big_smile.png

Here is what I have:

A lavender roo with one lavender hen and four black hens in pen one (the black hens will produce black chicks split with lav) (lavender hen will of course produce lav chicks)
A smooth blue cochin with two frizzle blue hens, a frizzle splash hen, and a smooth blue hen (chances of getting frizzled are high) in pen two

Lavender bantam ameraucana chick

9192_100_8987.jpg

Below is my splash frizzle cochin with the blue smooth behind her.

9192_ashleyjpg.jpg

This is a buy it now option.

Back
Top Bottom