1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

LAVENDER AMERAUCANA bantam trio...SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyb1969, Nov 6, 2009.

1. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

7 months old, came directly from John Blehm as day olds. The hens are just beginning to lay. Pick up is in Brown City, MI or shipping is available...buyer must provide shipping box. Pics available on my website.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2009
  2. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    How much would shipping be!!!!! this is so tempting

3. shelleyb1969

Quote:Give me your zip code and I'll pm you with the shipping cost. The cost of the shipping box ($24.95) is additional to the actual Express Shipping cost that I will send you. I have my own scales and I've already weighed the trio...and I already know (from having done this many times) how much the box with the bedding will weigh. Express Shipping cost is dependent on which usps zone you are in.

4. chickenlover54

chickenlover54 Henely Hatchery

May 20, 2009
    Northern Illinois
    Quote:Give me your zip code and I'll pm you with the shipping cost. The cost of the shipping box ($24.95) is additional to the actual Express Shipping cost that I will send you. I have my own scales and I've already weighed the trio...and I already know (from having done this many times) how much the box with the bedding will weigh. Express Shipping cost is dependent on which usps zone you are in.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2009
  5. shelleyb1969

This trio has been sold.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by