1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Lavender Ameraucana, Swedish Flowers, Barnevelder, Cream Legbar

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by bluehousefarm, Mar 11, 2018.

1. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Songster

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    I have hatching eggs of the following breeds available at the moment: Lavender Ameraucana, Swedish Flowers, Blue/Black/Splash Barnevelders, Cream Legbars and some Olive Eggers (Lavender Ameraucana x Splash Barnevelder). Also Welsh Harlequin and Silkie duck eggs. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean. All eggs are $4 per egg plus $16 shipping. Please check my farm website at blue-house-farm.com for more pictures. I bubble wrap each egg, double box, only send very fresh eggs, and usually send plenty of extras.
    IMG_2721.JPG fullsizeoutput_a1f.jpeg dsc-0198.jpg 7167398.jpg Ameraucana flock.jpg SF rooster.jpg IMG_2778.JPG 4899362.jpg IMG_1807.JPG DSC_2029.JPG DSC_1819.JPG DSC_2281.JPG

syndie likes this.
  2. chickenmeadow

chickenmeadow Crowing

Jun 14, 2009
    Southern Oregon
    My Coop
    Hope you get lots of replies, your flock/s are lovely. Already hatched this years replacements for the gals that will retire soon. Maybe next year, I'll start on the Swedish Flower Hen eggs & your Lav. Amer. are tempting too. Best wishes.

3. bluehousefarm

bluehousefarm Songster

May 21, 2013
    Fairview, North Carolina
    Thank you! The Swedish Flowers are a great breed, I love that each of them looks different, even the eggs all have a different shade, depending on what color the hen is.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: