Lavender Ameraucana, Swedish Flowers, Barnevelder, Cream Legbar

bluehousefarm

Songster
9 Years
May 21, 2013
Fairview, North Carolina
I have hatching eggs of the following breeds available at the moment: Lavender Ameraucana, Swedish Flowers, Blue/Black/Splash Barnevelders, Cream Legbars and some Olive Eggers (Lavender Ameraucana x Splash Barnevelder). Also Welsh Harlequin and Silkie duck eggs. My farm is NPIP certified and AI clean. All eggs are $4 per egg plus $16 shipping. Please check my farm website at blue-house-farm.com for more pictures. I bubble wrap each egg, double box, only send very fresh eggs, and usually send plenty of extras.
IMG_2721.JPG fullsizeoutput_a1f.jpeg dsc-0198.jpg 7167398.jpg Ameraucana flock.jpg SF rooster.jpg IMG_2778.JPG 4899362.jpg IMG_1807.JPG DSC_2029.JPG DSC_1819.JPG DSC_2281.JPG

Hope you get lots of replies, your flock/s are lovely. Already hatched this years replacements for the gals that will retire soon. Maybe next year, I'll start on the Swedish Flower Hen eggs & your Lav. Amer. are tempting too. Best wishes.

Hope you get lots of replies, your flock/s are lovely. Already hatched this years replacements for the gals that will retire soon. Maybe next year, I'll start on the Swedish Flower Hen eggs & your Lav. Amer. are tempting too. Best wishes.
Thank you! The Swedish Flowers are a great breed, I love that each of them looks different, even the eggs all have a different shade, depending on what color the hen is.

Back
Top Bottom