Lavender Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by trilyn, Nov 14, 2010.

1. trilyn

trilyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    I am wanting to purchase two or more lavender ameraucana chicks, pullets or laying hens. We live in the Syracuse area and I am willing to travel up to 50 miles one way. My lavender ameraucana pullet was recently snatched by a predator and there went my plans to breed her with my lav roo! So I am hoping someone will be able to get me back on track. Any help is appreciated!

Trish

I am looking for large fowl, not bantams-thanks!

Last edited: Dec 6, 2010
  2. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Trish,

Will you be ok with splits or lavs with faults? We've got a lav roo over 1 lav & 2 split hens. I'll be setting eggs in a week or so. The lav hen's comb isn't great, so I'm only keeping her chicks with good combs. The roo & split girls are pips & peeps stock & are flawless. I'm planning on keeping most of the lavs from them, but all of the split chicks will be available.

Renee

3. trilyn

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Renee,

I have to admit I really would like lav pullets with pea combs. The one I lost was very nice and I am still upset over it. I can't believe how ticked I get when I think about it! So if you ever need to sell off a couple of "correct" girls please contact me first! I would gladly pay top dollar for them!

Thanks,

Trish

Hey, I would love to take you up on that offer of seeing your setup this spring! I didn't forget lol!

4. tgrlily

tgrlily Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Trish,

We totally revamped over the summer. Now have 5 breeding pens in the barn, the 2 silkie coops & the main coop. Had some predator problems here too & lost some of my best white silkies & one of our dorkings.

We're planning on hatching like crazy, so I'll let you know when we have some good lav girls available. I know I wouldn't replacew mu=ine with inferior stock either.

Renee

5. trilyn

Apr 13, 2009
    East Syracuse
    Quote:Renee!! OMG, I am so jealous LOL!! That sounds like a dream, all that room! Thanks for understanding and please do contact me when they're available. I am sorry for your losses. I don't care how many you lose, it is still hard-even though I tell myself not to get overly attached, I always do!

Take care,

Trish

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by