1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Lavender Bantam Ameraucanas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cloverleaf Farm, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I have two pairs of lavender bantam Ameraucanas for sale. Hatched 6/28/10, all from very blue eggs. From John Blehm stock.

Shipping would be actual, plus you would need to send me a double box (16.99) from boxesforbirds.com

I also have one black bantam hen (1 1/2 yrs old) also from John that I could add in to make a trio, which would make the price $50 plus box and shipping (would need the quad box (24.95) for the trio).

Don't hit the buy it now button, just PM me if you're interested. Thanks! [​IMG]

Also, you can save a few bucks if you get your boxes shipped to me from pips&peeps! 14.00 for a single stall box, 22.00 for double stall.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  2. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    I WOULD KILL TO HAVE THESE!!! UGH! [​IMG]

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Quote:No need to kill Tyler! Just pay...lol! [​IMG]

4. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    One pair gone, one left. (Black hen still available too)

5. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    Sale pending [​IMG]

6. Urbanchickenfarmer

Urbanchickenfarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    Where are you located in Oregon? Also is the trio still available? If so how much would it be? Are the Hens laying? and what colors of eggs?

7. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I'm in Canby! Howdy neighbor! [​IMG] There is a sale pending on the trio, if it doesn't go through for some reason, I'll let you know. That's all the adults I had available right now, but I hope to be hatching by the end of January if you'd be interested in some chicks...
    All the blacks lay very blue eggs, and all the lavs hatched from very blue eggs, though the girls are just 5 months old and not laying yet.

8. Urbanchickenfarmer

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    oh ok. so they should be laying any day now. How much would it be if the sale doesnt go through? I am interested in chicks in the future if the sale does go through. I have wanted the lavender color in a bird for awhile. PLus i want colored eggs. THe ameraucanas that i got from coastal farm and ranch either aren't laying yet or just lay brown eggs. but anyway just let me know and i hope to be able to get some birds at some time.

9. Cloverleaf Farm

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    "Ameraucanas" from a feed store are from a hatchery, and therefore are actually Easter Eggers (cross bred, usually carrying the blue egg gene, but can lay any color, blue, green, brown, pink, etc).
    The pair is $30, trio is $50.

I also have large fowl lavenders (also younger birds, so not laying yet) if you would be interested in chicks from them in the spring... [​IMG]

10. Urbanchickenfarmer

Apr 27, 2009
    Woodburn, OR
    thats so far away... Ahhh but ya i think i would actually be more interested in Large Fowl. And i got my first blue egg last night! WOOP! lol. I mean if you ever have eggs before that that you may want to sell or maybe test hatch or something i could always do that too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by