Lavender Bantam Cochin Rooster - Northwest GA. - ~~ $25 ~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Bunny Babe, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Bunny Babe

Bunny Babe Out Of The Brooder

Feb 28, 2008
    Rome, GA
    I have a young Roo Lavender Bantam Cochin for sale. This precious little boy is 6 months old and VERY tame. You can walk right up to him and pick him up easily ..... he enjoys being held. He is a gentle Roo.

His colors are looking great and he is filling out well.

We have a new wonderful winter house for all our Lavender Cochins and the two roosters will not get along .... so we have decided to sell our young man instead of building new coops to separate the two roo's.

I will not be able to ship him. He is for pick up only. We live in northwest Georgia in Floyd County. We are 15 min. from Interstate 75 at the Adairsville Exit. We are 40 min. from Dalton ........ We are 40 min. from Cartersville.

Seems his photo is not showing on this ad .... I have not figured out how to do this ?????? .....email me and I will email you his photo ... also have photos of our adults. We hatched this young Roo in June 09.

I see a photo is showing above ..... this is the parents.

I do have uploaded photos of the Roo for sale .... if you know how to get to my uploads ... I am not sure if that is possible ... I am new to this site.

[/img]https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/6839_young_roo_-_nov_09.jpg

Last edited: Nov 13, 2009
    1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by