Lavender cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jen5680, Nov 15, 2010.

1. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    This picture is one of him younger. If you pm or email me your phone number I can text you with a updated picture. My computer is acting up and I can't load pics right now.
    Thanks for looking!!
    I am guessing he is around 7/8 months old.

[​IMG]

2. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Incredible price!!! I saw him in person at the Ohio National and he is GORGEOUS! I would have swooped him up but I've got a few too many boys already.

3. jen5680

jen5680 Southside Silkie Shack

Jun 18, 2009
    SW Ohio
    Thanks E !! I was so worried you wouldn't find my sale cage and get your little girl! LOL!!
    Did you make it home in one piece? LOL!!!!

4. Dylan's Silkies

Dylan's Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Virginia
    Elana! You're up??? LOL... I thought you'd be dead asleep for the rest of the day with that drive yesterday!

Jen - he's a looker! If I didn't already have a whole flock of boys, he'd be mine too!

5. MeettheFlockers

MeettheFlockers Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Wisconsin
    Yep- got her just fine. She is so cute! You both are a hoot- I had a blast at dinner.

6. Smokin Silkies

Smokin Silkies formerly browneyebuttafly

Mar 27, 2009
    Western, PA
    I didn't see him up there...darn! I probably would've bought him. I missed alot [​IMG]

7. k2chickens

k2chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    New Castle, Indiana
    interested if i could see updated pics of him. I'm just getting into silkie breeding and im not all that sure how the Lav Gene works out. I had plans if i got him to throw him into my BBS pen but im not sure what my percentages of possibly throwing more Lav chicks with the BBS girls would be. I might be local'ish too, possibly we could meet to swap him? Just lmk, thanks.

8. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    Can I see more recent pictures? Side view? Top view?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by