Lavender Hen and Split Lav Rooster (NPIP)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Elite Silkies, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Lavender hen is approximately a year old. She is non-bearded and has recently moulted and is not in condition. I will put a before and now pic so you can see what she looked like before she moulted. She is from Bren's lines.

The rooster is split to lavender. He has a nice crest, toes and foot feathering. He does have some leakage or sun damage, I am not sure which one. He is a few months younger than the hen.

If you want them shipped in two boxes add $10 for an additional box. They will ship with fruit for their trip. I will bath them, clip their nails and worm them before they leave.

Insurance can be added for from .80 cents to $2.30, but if the box is not damaged, they will not issue a refund for birds that are during shipping, unless the box is damaged.

Shipping is stressful, so please understand that before bidding. I am no longer responsible once they leave my hands. I can not ship to VA, OH or Hawaii. If your state requires a Health Certificate I can not ship. My vets will not perform health checks on poultry.

If you want more pictures please pm me. I would happy to take more. I also have more split to lav roosters if you do not like this one, but they are showgirls. She is in less than desirable condition right now due to her moult, but she is a pretty girl when she is in condition.

This is her before she moulted.
    [​IMG]
    This is after moulting. She has pin feathers, so she is starting to regrow her feathers now.
    [​IMG]

Split Lavender Rooster
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the father to the split boy:
    [​IMG]
    And this is his mother:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    The first picture of Prince shows his coloring the best. My camera is new and I am still trying to figure it out. It has too many gadgets!

3. I-Have-Happy-Hens

I-Have-Happy-Hens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 16, 2010
    Carrboro, NC
    I just LOVE his dad where did you get him?

4. Vanessabuffsnsilkies

Vanessabuffsnsilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2009
    NE Ohio
    WHOA! Prince is awesome!

5. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Quote:His dad is a Lavender from Bren.

6. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    **sold**

7. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Quote:I missed this one! [​IMG] like I need more but they were beautiful!

8. Elite Silkies

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    Some of the non bearded I like and others I don't. I prefer bearded [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by