Lavender/Lilac Muscovy eggs or ducks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by RedRoosterFarm, Jul 24, 2011.

1. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Hi all, I am looking for some lavender?Lilac muscovy ducks or eggs to hatch. Im in Washington so if ducks I would have to pick up and if eggs you need to ship. I have every color except lavender. I can trade ducklings or chicks if local. I have all color muscovys and chicks to trade are lavender orps(J Hinks)black orps(Korfus),gold laced brahma(Powell),buff laced Brahma(Powell),Polish Bantam wc black and blue that are 4+months and light sussex split to coronation 3+months old(Greenfire) Please let me know if you have what im after. PM me

2. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    Try Rarefeathersfarm...she has beautiful lilac and silver muscovys. They are in WA also I believe. They are on my wish list for next year [​IMG]

3. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Thanks!!
    Quote:

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

5. rilly10

rilly10 Clover Field Farm

May 18, 2010
    Pottstown, PA
    No problem! I wish I could snatch them up but I guess hubby is right that now is not the best timing [​IMG] I hate when he is right. There is always next year!

6. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Quote:Yeah, I know what you mean. I missed out on a heck of a deal on eBay (like $100+ eggs that went for $50) because I don't want to have the incubators & brooders full in a few weeks when the baby gets here. [​IMG]

I told him maybe this fall I'd do one more hatch...and if I have a 'scovy go broody, I'll be putting a bunch of eggs under her....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by