Lavender Modern Game Bantam Rooster

Crazy for Chickens!

Free Ranging
Jun 9, 2017
NW Missouri
This boy is Lavender, or Self Blue, with golden hackle and saddle feathers. He was purchased from a hatchery Feb. of last year. He got frost bite while being at another location, and will be losing a lot of his comb.:( He is good with the hens, and loves to crow. I want him to go to a good home, or, if you want to bother with butchering, that's fine too, but he won't have much on him.

IMG_20180221_140749 (640x480).jpg
IMG_20180221_135559 (640x480).jpg
IMG_20180221_135621 (480x640).jpg

Ohh boy that is bad frostbite... Have you tried applying an ointment to help the healing process?
I haven't put anything on it. I figure he can't feel it now since it's dead. He went to stay at another place for a while, and it got really cold, and the coop wasn't properly made up for the cold. I took him back after that.

Ooh! Such a pretty boy! I hope he finds a good home! Sadly I don’t have room for an extra rooster atm.
Thank you! I did find a new one for him, where he can just run around free range! I saw your post earlier. I hope you can get what you want. Mine are from a hatchery, so not very good quality. Have you looked on 'Poultry Show Central?'

Back
Top Bottom